Online pharmacies are a convenient, private way to buy generic drugs which are prescription medicine online. Under the Affordable Care Act, Medicare this year has announced that this year there will be a seven percent discount on generic drugs for people on the Medicare Part D. The discount will apply if your total drug costs for the year hit $ 2,840. Often, the prices you pay for medication online are more affordable. If you live in a remote area, are homebound, or lead a busy life, ordering medication online may be a viable solution.
Websites can come up overnight and disappear just as quickly. In case you have received counterfeit drugs or you have been a victim of a scam, there is little that can be done. Take these precautions before ordering medicines to be sure the online pharmacy that you are using is legitimate-
* Look for a website which has been evaluated by PharmacyChecker.com. They check the quality of services being provided by online drugstores and reject a majority of Internet pharmacies.
* PharmacyChecker.com provides price comparisons for some drugs and customer feedback using a five star rating system. To be approved by them, pharmacies must dispense medicines through a licensed pharmacy.
* Pharmacies also need to assure PharmacyChecker.com that the financial information its customers send online is secure. They must confirm that their customers’ medical information remains private.
* An online pharmacy should ask a customer for a doctor’s prescription. It must also mention correct contact information on its website, which includes the company’s address and phone number.
* Canadian pharmacies can help you save money because generic or non branded dugs manufactured there are more affordable. Also, the US dollar is stronger when compared to the Canadian dollar, giving you more value for your money. The Canadian government regulates the cost of prescription drugs, so people with fixed incomes, among others, can benefit.
You may have to pay shipping charges for an order which is small in value. Ordering your medication in advance to ensure a three month supply, may help you avoid paying these charges.
Written By: Aven Palmer
Be careful when you use an online pharmacy which stocks generic drugs for retailing to customers in other countries. PharmacyRxWorld is one such site, which has been approved by PharmacyChecker.com, so you can buy prescription drugs from them with confidence!